Collector's item: The Ultimate Worm Guard 4 DVD set
This is the original, bestselling DVD set that spread the Worm Guard worldwide. It is unprecedented in terms of detail and length of instruction. It also comes with not one, but TWO bonus disks full of amazing content.
There are many Worm Guard videos out there, both from Keenan himself and studies done by other people. However none of those videos will ever come close to the structure of this package and the insight available to the viewer.
By purchasing this set you have a chance to learn from the inventor of the worm guard system and get the details that aren't available anywhere else. It's very easy to play worm guard. All you have to do is grab a lapel, wrap it around your shin and grab it under your opponent's leg. To truly master it and terrorize your training partners and see the frustration on their face when they know a sweep or back take is imminent... that requires the structure that only this set provides.
What do you get?
- An introduction to lapel guard concepts aka the foundation for the Worm guard
- 1,5 hours of detailed instruction on the Worm Guard and 1,5 hours of bonus footage!
- Over 40 sinister techniques like the: X Marks the Spot lapel sweep , Lapeloplata to the Back, Flying Worm Back Attack, Ringworm Shooting Star Sweep, MEGA Worm Competition Entry, Wormoplata, Worm Guard Kneebar (yes, ALL the techniques have incredibly cool names, thanks for asking)
- The concepts required to connect said cool sounding techniques into your formidable guard system
- BUT WAIT, THERE'S SO MUCH MORE. If all the worm guard goodness doesn't satisfy your needs, there are 2 bonus DVDs waiting for you if you buy the set today!
- Your first bonus DVD is "Keenan's Selected Works - Guard Passing Edition" with over an hour of fine guard passing concepts and techniques, utilized almost every time you see Keenan compete.
- "From the desk of Keenan - Favorite Submissions" with 40 more minutes of quality-crisp instruction on the submissions that Keenan loves the most! Because let's face it, submitting people is so much fun!
Why do you even own a DVD player if not for learning (potentially) deadly techniques from America's top competitior?